当前位置:首页 » 考试培训 » 雅思专区 » 阅读
雅思阅读:泰戈尔经典名句赏析
来源:毕达教育 发布时间:2012-01-14 09:41:49
阅读是最需要积累的一项语言能力,也需要一个循序渐进的过程。下面是雅思阅读中常见的泰戈尔经典名句赏析。
我们一度梦见彼此是陌生人,醒来时发现彼此是相亲相爱的。
Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的眼睛里找到了它的天空。
My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes.
它是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。
It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.
如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也失去了群星。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
瀑布歌唱道:“当我找到了自己的自由时,我找到了我的歌。”
The waterfall sing, "I find my song, when I find my freedom."
你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。
You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
人不能在他的历史中表现出他自己,他在历史中奋斗着露出头角。
Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it.
我们如海鸥之与波涛相遇似地,遇见了,走近了。海鸥飞去,波涛滚滚地流开,我们也分别了。
Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near.
The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.
当我们是大为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候。
We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.
决不要害怕刹那--永恒之声这样唱着。
Never be afraid of the moments--thus sings the voice of the everlasting.
"完全"为了对"不全"的爱,把自己装饰得美丽。
The perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect.
错误经不起失败,但是真理却不怕失败。
Wrong cannot afford defeat but right can.
这寡独的黄昏,幕着雾与雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感觉到它的叹息。
In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain.
我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
人对他自己建筑起堤防来。
Man barricades against himself.
使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
我想起了其他的浮泛在生与死与爱以及被遗忘的川流上的的时代,我便感觉到离开尘世的自由了。
I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love and death and
are forgotten, and I feel the freedom of passing away.
只管走过去,不必逗留着采了花朵来保存,因为一路上花朵自会继续开放的。
Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers will keep
themselves blooming all your way.
思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。我听见它们鼓翼之声了。
Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky.I hear the voice of their wings.
相关文章
毕达北京:010-82486303 | |
毕达广州:020-87566672 | 毕达上海:021-6390 6767 |
更多
学生们说
- 【SAT】3个月攻下阅读,勇夺2 毕达教育从阅读、语法、写作三方面进行提升学生成绩。... 【详细】
更多考前预测
- 2011年新托福考试真题预测 毕达教育针对出国留学托福考试,特地为广大的准备留学的... 【详细】
更多名师点评
- 如何写作奖学金申请才有说 毕达教育针对出国留学,特地为广大的留学生打造了名师点... 【详细】
更多高分心得
- SLEP高手复习经验谈 毕达教育针对出国留学托福考试,特地为广大的准备留学的... 【详细】
更多资料下载
更多应试技巧
- GRE阅读考试的技巧讲解 毕达教育针对出国留学托福考试,特地为广大的准备留学的... 【详细】